Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Stealing

This week's questions come from a defunct blog called Tense Teacher.

Massive Alphabet Meme, part one
The Letter A
Are you agnostic?  I guess that's the closest to describing me
What is your age? 70
What annoys you? Inconsiderate people

The Letter B
Do you like bacon?  Is the Pope Catholic?
When is your birthday? February 17
Who is your best friend?  Char, who has been a friend since 1961.

The Letter C
What is your favorite candy?  U-No bar
Who is your crush? Nobody, at present
When was the last time you cried?  Lately I fight tears whenever I go to memory class with my mother

The Letter D
Do you daydream?  Not really
What is your favorite kind of dog?  puppies!  But if you mean breed, collie or King Charles spaniel
What day of the week is it? Saturday

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?  Scrambled, with cream cheese
Have you ever been in the emergency room?  Several times with the kids, once for me
What’s the easiest thing to ever do? Sit in a chair and watch TV

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?  Oh lots and lots of times
Do you use fly swatters?  Yes.  Mine is in the shape of Australia.
Have you ever used a foghorn? You mean those big things out in San Francisco bay?   I think not!

The Letter G
Do you chew gum? Not really, but my dentist recommended some gum that is pretty good.
Ever tried gazpacho?  Yes.  I like it...it's not my favorite, but I like it.
Are you a giver or taker?  A little of both

The Letter H
How are you?  Fine, thank you.  How are you?
What’s your height? It used to be 5'7-1/2", but now it's more like 5'6"
What color is your hair? Salt and pepper

The Letter I
What is your favorite ice-cream? Vanilla with something in it (pecans, fudge, peanut butter, etc.)
Have you ever ice-skated? Yes.  I took lessons when I was a Girl Scout
Do you play an instrument?  I'm fairly decent on the kazoo.

The Letter J
What is your favorite jelly bean?  Jelly Belly lime
Do you wear jewelry? A necklace from the grandkids and jade earrings I bought in China.
Have you heard a really hilarious joke? None that I can think of.

The Letter K
Whom do you want to kill?  Personally, nobody.  But there are several Washington politicians whose funeral I would enjoy attending.
Do you want kids?  Good lord, not again!  Wasn't 5 enough?
Where did you go to kindergarten?  Catholic school in San Francisco

The Letter L
Are you laid-back?  Very
Do you lie? Only when necessary
Do you love anyone?  Lots of people

The Letter M
What is your favorite movieA Star Is Born, if course
Do you still watch Disney movies? Yes.  I'm still a big kid
Do you like mangoes?  I don't hate them, but I don't buy them for myself.

1 comment:

Terri D. said...

"Whom do you want to kill? Personally, nobody. But there are several Washington politicians whose funeral I would enjoy attending."

Nearly fell off the chair laughing when I read that. HEH!