Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sunday Stealing

 
This is Marissa Seymour who wrote an entry called Today is a fashion show & the world is my runway from which these questions are taken.


 
1. A way to win your heart
Unexpected chocolate is always good!
 
2. Something you feel strongly about
How much time do you have?  Today, it's health care.  But the plight of children, mistreatment of animals, breastfeeding, water shortage around the world....so many causes, so little time.

3. A book you love
Diana Gabaldon's "Outlander" series.

4. Five pet peeves
Rude behavior, discrimination of any kind, talking with food in your mouth, cruelty to animals, Donald Trump and the crawls at the bottom of the TV screen (Hate them!)

5. What you ate today
Fruit, toast, quesadilla, Wheat Thins, more fruit, ice cream (we did not have dinner tonight because the 3 hour show I was reviewing started at 5 p.m.)

6. How important do you think education is?
Judging by how uninformed people seem to be these days, very important!

7. Five people you find attractive
Judi Dench, Sam Heughan, Melissa McCarthy, Matt Bomer, Angelina Jolie, Mark Harmon

8. What you wore today
Sweat pants, t-shirt, Birkenstocks

9. Something you always think “what if” about
What if I started college in the fall and gone through orientation instead of having to figure it all out for myself.  What if I had taken English instead of speech....?

10. Something you’re proud of
I'm proud of having raised good people who are all my good friends.  I'm also proud of the Lamplighters Book II.

11. Something you lust after
I can't think of anything I lust after, except maybe a ceiling light in the kitchen.

12. A word/phrase that makes you laugh
"Theater is our lifeline to humanity. Without it, we’d all be Republicans."
- Ken Ludwig

13. A quote you try to live by
You can only make a difference if you care.

14. Something you like and dislike about yourself.
I don't like my weight, but have gotten used to it.  I like my sense of humor

15. A problem that you have had
Parallel parking.  I used to be able to parallel park perfectly between two cars on a steep hill in San Francisco driving a stick shift.  Now I can't parallel park on a flat street with automatic transmission and no cars ahead or behind me.  I don't know why, but suspect it's due to aging depth perecption.

1 comment:

Kwizgiver said...

I cannot parallel park, either!