Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Stealing

101. Name 4 things you always have with you.
- My glasses
- My camera
- My purse
- Something to read

102. How many SERIOUS exes do you have?

I left them all in the dust when Walt and I married, 47 years ago in 3 days.

103. What causes you to you admire people?

Anyone who works tirelessly to make the world better.  (Or even works part of the time to make the world better!)  People who are dedicated to causes I believe in (e.g., I have great admiration for Ellen and Shelly, who have worked so hard for marriage equality and have little admiration for people working for sanctity of marriage laws).

104. Do you like sports?

Some.  I prefer to watch if I'm watching with someone.  It is rare that I will sit down and watch a sport all by myself (unless it's a horse race or diving).

105. Would you have sex after marriage? Why or why not?

That's kind of the point of getting married, isn't it?

106. What is your favorite male name?

I'm kind of partial to Ned, Paul, Tom and David.

107. Do animals go to Heaven?

Whatever happens to us humans probably happens to animals too.  I believe we all have souls.  I have watched the soul leave the body of a dog.  It's nothing you can really describe, but if you've experienced it, you know what I mean.

108. Last time you had a great time with your dad?

Christmas 1986, the Christmas before he died, when he had a musical jam session with the kids.  It was incredibly memorable.

109. What is your favorite hair style?

I never think about hair styles, I've worn mine the same way for so long.

110. Do you like your name?

Never have.

111. When was the last time that you quit your job?

2003, after my bike accident when I couldn't really work and when I was getting ready to go to Australia anyway.

112. When you wake up, what is the first thing you think?

How many hours have I slept (it's usually 2 or 3...and then I change locations and try to sleep for another couple of hours)

113. Have you ever pulled an all-niter?

I don't think so.  I have missed lots of sleep, and have been awake all night a time or two (the last time was the night Paul died), but to "pull an all-nighter," I don't think so.

114. What is the perfect day for you?

Waking up after at least 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep, weather on the cool side, dogs don't bark at the neighbor's yard, the mail person delivers a big stack of personal snail mail, getting taken out to dinner, good TV to watch at night, and no shows to review. (To be really perfect there would be communication from Peggy, but...you know...)

115. Last time you cleaned the bathroom?

You're supposed to clean them?

116. Have you ever failed a grade? Why?

I failed most of the classes my last semester in college (it was also my third semester) because I stopped attending classes.

117. Have you met anyone online?

Oh heavens, yes.  Lots and lots and lots.  Just this month I met another person I first met on line through Facebook and had never met face to face before.

118. Have you ever smoked?

I have smoked 1/2 cigarette in my life.

119. Do you like celebrities?

Oh sure.  My friends are playwright and actor Jim Brochu and singer/songwriter Steve Schalchlin.  I like them both.  Sorta.  :)  As for celebrities I don't know personally, I don't have enough information to know if I "like" them or not.

120. Do you like traveling?

Yes, and I will travel again in a couple of weeks!

2 comments:

Indigo said...

Only 1/2 a cigarette in your entire life? I am impressed.

Kwizgiver said...

I love your bathroom cleaning answer!