61. Ocean or pool?
To look at, the ocean, to swim in a pool,
62. Fridays or Ruby Tuesdays?
In truth, I have never been to either. I have been to Applebees and Denny's
63. Did you want to go to college?
After I decided not to enter the convent, I wanted to take a couple of years off to work before starting college,but my father threw a fit and insisted I enroll at UC Berkeley (it was easier to get in in those days) and that I would be a teacher (I knew I hated to teach). Is it any wonder I flunked out so gloriously?
64. What did you do last time at a mall?
I bought clothes at Macy*s, the first time I had been in a department store in about 10 years. Then I got outta there quickly.
65. Which close friend have you known the longest?
Char. We met in 1961 and, oddly enough, we still like each other!
66. Why do you like the music you do?
I like show music (I'm a theater critic), classical music, and some individual singers. It's whatever hits the right cord (pun intended) at the time.
67. Do you read much?
All the time!!! I can't imagine living without reading at least two books at the same time.
68. Favorite country?
Other than the United States, you mean? I think Ireland. My roots are there and I feel at home whenever we travel there. I could also live in England or in Australia.
69. What is something you wish you were better at?
Pretty much everything! Mostly, I wish I were better at keeping on top of things and not feeling so behind all the time.
70. What’s your favorite album/CD?
Lawsuit's "Emergency Third Rail Power Trip."
71. What's a good dinner order?
Anything with crab in it.
72. Planes or boats?
For getting somewhere quickly, planes; for relaxing, boats.
73. One rumor that’s been spread about you:
I am not aware of any, so I guess nothing has gotten back to me.
74. Who is your newest friend?
Bam Post, from our Facebook Photo a Day Group, whom I met on Saturday for the first time.
75. Have you ever sat on a rooftop?
76. Was your last text useful?
Not in the least
77. Favorite soda?
Not a big soda person. If I have to choose one, diet Coke (NOT Pepsi)
78. Do you like yourself?
79. The worst weather: Hot or cold?
Hot, definitely. You can always put on layers when it's too cold, but there is a limit to how much you can take off when it's too hot.
80. Do you play an instrument?
I am a virtuoso kazoo player.