2. What was your favorite vacation ever? probably a toss up between my trip to Australia in 2003 and the trip I took with Jeri to France and Italy in 2009.
3. Do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds? Or are you one of those people who absolutely has to know what's going on before it happens? Kind of a mixture. I think I don't really like surprises, but I've had some nice ones.
4. Have you ever written a poem? Feel free to share one. Or even a dirty limerick is OK. I can't think of any offhand, but I used to write limericks from time to time.
5. Did anything interesting show up in your mail lately besides the bills? Since I am now getting back into snail mail big time, I get interesting things in my mail all the time.
6. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? Family members don't count. All of my best friendships are longer than 10 years. Many have lasted >50 years.
7. Do you own a pet? If so, do you buy them presents for holidays? Do you consider your pet(s) spoiled? If you don't own one, do you think you will one day? We have 3 dogs, and I don't buy them presents for holidays, but am always succumbing to the temptation to buy "a little something." Of course I NEVER dress them up!
8. It's Friday afternoon and you're planning your weekend. What's on your agenda on a hot August night? Nothing today, San Francisco to a show and dinner tomorrow night (I expect it to be cool!)
9. What's your worst nervous habit? Eating.