Facebook status updates I’ve enjoyed. I'm posting this today in memory of Baddy B., whose status updates were gems and whose memorial service was last night
1. David is not unhappy, but doesn't know what makes him happy, specifically.
2. Adam had a dream last night he was watching "Waiting for Godot" starring George Jessel and Lou Jacobi. One of my weirdest dreams ever.
3. Joe is enjoying the familiar rattle and groan of his pipes expanding as the first, hot cup of sweet coffee elixir rushes down into his guttywucks.
4. Ally is taking applications for a worry proxy. inquire within.
5. Linda stopped at store. No one wants to run out of nacho makings if trace of snow. Scary how much of my diet is chips, cheese, onions, jalapenos.
6. Kim: 5 Hershey's kisses with almonds and champagne...... the breakfast of champions!!!!
7. Sharon: I know I sound like an old geezer, but music today really sucks.
8. Marta: Where's Bart Simpson? I need to strangle somebody.
9. Kerry: currently doing an experiment in procrastination. I'll let you know how it works out if I ever finish it.
10. Sue: I think the cheese head hats would be far more interesting if they were really made out of cheese...
11. Baddy: If God wanted me to stand, he wouldn't have given me a butt.
12.Elizabeth is a reveling, drunken, whoring pervert.
13.Christine: Dear Toasted Cheese Sammitch, Thank you. You were wonderful. You were toasted perfectly, with your cheese inside being just the right amount of melty. I didn't wolf you down, though I wanted to. Nay, I lingered... enjoying our time together. We shall meet again, of this I am certain. Love always, Christine