1. What is your middle name and what is a middle name you'd rather have instead? Why?
It's Anne and I'm happy with it.
2. How would you spend $1MM (you have to spend every penny!)
Help my kids with what they need most, give the maximum amount ($200 ea) to my sponsored kids on Compassion, and see how many clean water set-ups I can have built in Kenya (where I have the most sponsored kids)
3. Yellow light - speed up or slow down??
Slow down -- that drives Bostonite Jeri nuts.
4. What was the last movie you saw and what did you like/dislike about it?
Jane, which is a documentary about Jane Goodall .... I loved it! She is one of my heroes and I have long followed her work with chimpanzees.
5. If a movie was made about you, who would portray you in that movie?
6. What is the strangest thing you've eaten and what did it taste like?
Ewww....Durian. Indescribably awful.
7. What color is your bathroom?
Blue (the guest bathroom, which I use the most, is covered with wallpaper that has old fashioned toilets on it)
8. If you could vacation anywhere in the world RIGHT NOW, where would it be and why?
Right NOW? Don't rush me with decisions!
9. What is your least favorite thing to cook?
10. What is the dish you make that your family rolls their eyes at?
I don't think there is anything, except maybe Joe Special (spinach, hamburger, eggs, Parmesan cheese), because before Home Chef I made it so often.
11. What are three things on your bucket list?
* see Hamilton
* more movies this year
* see the end of the Trump administration.
12. How many skeins of yarn do you think you are currently hoarding?
Zero. I am not a knitter.
13. Today is my birthday. What virtual gift are you going to give me?
Well, since I'm "me," I'll just see what the rest of you are going to come up with.
(Google loves me)
It used to be a U-No bar, but lately they taste too sweet to me, so I'll just say See's candy's California brittle.
15. What is your favorite time of the day and why?
Lately, believe it or not, I've been enjoying 3 a.m. when I wake up each day. I watch TV for an hour and a half and then fall back asleep. (I'm currently doing a mini-marathon of Grace and Frankie)
16. If you could call in sick for a day, what would you do with the time?
I'm retired. Who do I call?
17. How much did your last crafting run cost you?
Any time I get out of Michaels under $50 is a good run. That's why I go there rarely.
18. Can you play a musical instrument and if so, which one?
I'm a whiz on the kazoo.
19. What is your least favorite craft that you still do? Why?
I do so few crafts that I only do the ones I like. Currently I'm working on 2 journals
20. If you could have any job for just one day, what would it be and what would you do?
I'd work with the staff at the Sheldrick Foundation in Kenya, taking care of baby elephants (I suspect a day is about all my body could take!)