The wonderful Mary Z of Z's world did a Sunday Stealing, which I am stealing from her on a Tuesday:
1. Can you cook? I can, and I do. I've never been afraid to try anything that appealed to me.
2. What was your dream growing up? To own a horse, but I never even learned how to ride one!
3. What talent do you wish you had? I would love to be more creative. I can do creative things, but I have to be inspired by someone else's creativity. I also wish I had a knack for writing fiction (a form of creativity). I suck at it.
4. Favorite place? Anywhere overlooking the ocean.
5. Favorite vegetable? Home grown tomatoes (not the store-bought kind). Also, artichokes and corn.
6. What was the last book you read? "Darkly Dreaming Dexter," which was the basis for the Dexter Showtime series. Creepy book!
7. What zodiac sign are you? Aquarius
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Just one in each ear lobe.
9. Worst Habit? Overeating, not exercising enough. (Mary's answer which works for me too)
10. Do you personally know anybody on Blog? I personally (face to face) know many people who have blogs. A great example is my friend Sian, who lives next door to a lighthouse on an island in Orkney and who writes an almost daily fun blog about life on a small island. Her blog is called, appropriately, Life on a Small Island.
11. What is your favorite sport? Watching--horse racing. Participating--I'm a world champion couch potato.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Optimistic, mostly
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an lift with someone of the opposite sex? Mary's answer: "I call it an elevator, but I’d probably chat." My answer too, probably.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? The deaths of two of our sons.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: When I'm sleepy, my scalp itches.
16. Do you have any pets? Three dogs.
17. Do you know how to do the macarena? No.
18. Is the sun shining where you are now? Today is our first rainy day of the season
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Scary (sorry, Mary W. Mary is another blogger I've met face to face.)
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? My weight, which is a weird answer because technically I can change that, but somehow don't.
21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel? I'm always good. :)
22. What color eyes do you have? Hazel (Walt would say "green with yellow flecks")
23. Ever been married? I still am - to the same man for 46 years
24. Bottle or Draft? I don't know the difference. I don't really drink much beer, but when/if I do, it has to be very, very cold.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? I've never been a gum chewer--and now I wouldn't even try, for fear of losing a crown!
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? I've never enjoyed going to bars.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? I always sort of have, though I have never seen a ghost, but an article I wrote about a house in North Carolina convinced me that there are definitely ghosts around (one even had an opinion about my article!)
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? As Mary says, "I’m retired - it’s all 'spare time'..." but I like to spend time on the computer, watch TV, read and, if I'm more ambitious, travel.
30. Do you swear a lot? I'm ashamed to say I do.
31. Biggest pet peeve? Intolerance, bigotry...and bad grammar.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Fat.
33. In two words, how would you describe yourself? Very fat.