This one came from Facebook, so there maybe a question or two which pertain to Facebook things.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Cottage cheese and banana (mixed together).
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
In the family room, right after we got home from China, when I wanted to show off my new Chinese jacket
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
4. Name someone who made you laugh today.
Peach, my mother and I laughed a lot this morning. In fact, we laughed a lot for the last two days.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
I went to sleep much earlier than usual because I was at my mother's, without a computer to distract me, and because we had champagne before dinner, which always makes me sleepy. I think I was asleep before 10 p.m. Unheard of!
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Probably not. I have never lived anywhere but California.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Maybe, when I was much younger, but certainly not in decades.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on facebook?
Joan, my Lexulous/Scrabble/writing buddy, who lives just 2 blocks away.
9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
My "ex" (Bill, whom I dated for 3 years in high school) is a Jesuit and we still send Christmas cards. Does that count?
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I think I tried it once and didn't like it. I don't like most sodas.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Well, the last time I cried was yesterday, missing Kathy at Cousins Day, but "really hard"? I don't remember.
12. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My mother, with her birthday cake
13. Was yesterday better than today? What happened yesterday?
Both about the same, since Peach, my mother and I were together...Cousins Day is always a good day.
14. Can you live a day without TV?
Oh sure. If I'm at home alone, I prefer not to live a day without TV, but I don't get the heebee jeebees or anything like that if I can't watch it.
15. Are you upset about anything?
Ask me after I've heard the Republican reaction to the President's job creation speech tonight. I suspect I'll be plenty upset.
16. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
What is life without relationships? You have a relationship with everybody who becomes your friend.
17. Are you a bad influence?
I'd love to be able to say "yes," but I suspect "no."
18. Night out or night in?
As a general rule, probably night in. As a theater critic, I get so many nights out that I'd rather stay in! However, a night out at dinner is always special, especially if it includes a show that I don't have to review (or, better, a movie).
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
All things considered you can pretty much do without everything except maybe a toilet (even that can be done without if you're willing to be gross). But the things that I would find unpleasant to go without would be the coffee maker, the dishwasher, my computer, the television and mail delivery!!!
20. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Kathy, on Monday. We are going to see her again next Monday.
21. What does the 20th text message in your inbox say?
"ok." (It's from Char, a woman of few words)
22. How do you feel about your life right now?
My life is just fine compared to so many people around me who seem to be having such a terrible time right now.
23. Do you hate anyone?
I did. But he died.
24. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
Mostly messages about setting up Lamplighters interviews.
25. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
You could give me a drug test any time and I'd pass, unless water has become a drug.
26. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Bwahahaha. Uh. No.
27. What song is stuck in your head?
The Dr. Pepper theme song because of that stupid question above.
28. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
I don't want anyone knocking on my window at 2 a.m.!
29. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
Since I'm pushing 70 and have 1-3/4 grandchildren, I suspect this question is not aimed at my demographic!!!
30. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
Buy treats and cottage cheese for the dogs and butter for me. (I suspect there will be a trip to Costco in my future)
31. Do you think too much or too little?
I think too much about unimportant things and too little about important things.
I think I do, but when I look at myself in the mirror, I look very serious, so maybe I'm only smiling on the inside.