Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sunday Stealing


Five Things I have A Passion For: 
  • Elephants and Dogs (animals in general)
  • NCIS
  • Swap Bot
  • See's Chocolate
  • Audio books

Five Things I'd like to Learn Before I Die: 
  • Why Peggy hates me.
  • That cardboard folding thing to fold t-shirts
  • What it's like to fly first class
  • How to housebreak Polly (hopeless after 5 years!)
  • How to make pocket letters

This is a pocket letter
Five Things I Say A lot
  • "Treat Time"
  • I always think there's a band, kid
  • Any mail for me?
  • I'm going to Atria!
  • We have a show to review tonight

Five Books and/or magazines I have Read Lately:
  • All the Light We Cannot See
  • Elephant Memories
  • Wait Till Next Year
  • Alex and Me
  • Brooklyn

Five Favorite Movies (I've answered this question so many times I'm going to choose different movies this time!)
  • The Music Man
  • To Kill a Mockingbird
  • To Catch a Thief
  • Mrs. Doubtfire
  • The Fatal Glass of Beer

The Fatal Glass of Beer

Five Places I would like to Travel To:
  • Iguasu Falls
  • Amboseli Park in Kenya
  • Inland Passage to Alaska
  • Nashville (maybe)
  • Amtrak across the Canadian Rockies
     

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

Iguazu Falls is beyond description! Be sure to take the helicopter ride over the falls. Fabulous!

Come to Nashville - you can come on to Chattanooga to visit me, or I'll come to Nashville - whatever works.