Monday, August 31, 2015

Sunday Stealing


Well, I'll Be... Meme  (it sounds more like the Barbara Walters meme!)

Stolen from: Vulgar Darling

If I were a month, I’d be:
March, when the city is ablaze with blossoms, the wildflowers cover the hills, and the weather is still cool enough to be pleasant.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be:
Friday, they day after I work at Logos when I have several days ahead of me with nothing to do.  Unless I have a show to review, of course.  Let me rethink this.....
If I were a planet, I’d be:
Pluto--and I'd fight to get my "planet-hood" restored.
If I were a god or goddess, I’d be:
Amphictyonis, the goddess of wine and friendship between nations.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be:
A jellyfish.  Beautiful, graceful, and brainless, yet deadly.  Sounds good to me!
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be:
My desk, of course.  I'm already one with it half the time anyway.
If I were a gemstone, I’d be:
An opal.  I had a beautiful one once...how nice to be something that is so chameleon-like.
If I were a flower, I’d be a:
Purple rose, only because those seem to be the only flowers that have a real scent any more.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be:
Grey, foggy, with a light rain in the afternoon.  Bliss.
If I were a color, I’d be:
Red!

If I were an emotion, I’d be:
Contentment

If I were a fruit, I’d be a:
strawberry.

If I were a sound, I’d be:
small children giggling

If I were an element, I’d be:
Photoshop Elements

If I were a place, I’d be:
San Francisco

If I were a taste, I’d be:
Something sweet, but salty

If I were a scent, I’d be:
Puppy breath

If I were an object, I’d be a
:
computer
If I were a body part, I’d be:
Fingers

If I were a song, I’d be:
Something heraldic, in the manner of a last act finale.

If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be:
Birkinstocks

No comments: