Monday, August 17, 2015

Sunday Stealing

Are your nails painted a dark or light color?
Not painted

Have you ever order pizza online?
I don't think so.

What color was the last candle you lit?
White.

Is there something written on your shirt right now?
There usually is, but not today.  (The shirt I wore yesterday said "Blog Hog")

Is there a bookshelf in your room?
There is no room in this house that does not have a book shelf or book case(s), except two of the 3 bathrooms.

Do you own a treadmill?
Yes.  (I'm glad you didn't ask when the last time it was used...)

Have you ever signed up for a gym membership?
Yes.

Is there a garbage can in your room? What color is it?
Here in my office there is a wooden waste basket and a paper bag for paper recycling.

Have you ever read in the bathtub?
I can't remember when I last took a bath, but I don't remember ever reading in the bathtub.  I'm so much of a klutz, I'd ruin too many books dropping them in the water!

Have you ever had to wear a hairnet?
No.

Do you know how many pages the last book you read had?
Well, I read a very short book on Alzheimers that had been recommended to me yesterday, just 37 pages, but usually my books run around 350 pages (the previous one was 448).

What day of the week does the laundry usually get done?
It gets done every couple of days.  No specific schedule, except I do my mother's laundry on Mondays.

Do you use the Facebook chat often?
Never.

Do you have any baby pictures of yourself on your computer?
Yes...I save them for Throw Back Thursdays on Facebook.

Do you eat onion rings?
Oh my word yes!!!  I love them!

What flavor of tea did you last have?
I'm not a big tea drinker.  If I order tea it's Earl Grey, 'cause that's the only kind I know I like.

Do you own a bathrobe?
Yes.  Somewhere.  Can't remember when I last wore it--it's been probably decades.

Did you/will you have coffee or some other form of caffeine today?
Yes, coffee this morning.  Peet's French Roast.  Black.

Do you have a mailbox or do you collect your mail from the post office?
We have a mailbox attached to the house, next to the front door.

What was the last animal you saw, and was it a pet?
Our two dogs.  I think they are pets!

What was the last documentary you watched focusing on?
Probably a documentary on elephants.

Is there anything you need to remember to do before the day ends?
Yes.  Go to the theater, see a show, come home, review it.

Is your car messy, or do you like to keep it clean?
It would be messier if my husband didn't keep it clean.

Are you the type to wake up before the sun has even risen?
Yes.  3 a.m., whether I want to or not (but then can usually go back to sleep for awhile)

Do you get uncomfortable when people stare at you?
Yes.

Have you ever been admitted to the hospital for a long period of time?
Longest was 3 days for the first childbirth.  I think the others were drive-by childbirths, where they kick you out on the second day.  Jeri was born in the "olden days."

No comments: