Monday, August 10, 2015

Sunday Stealing


Have you ever demolished a wall or building?
No, but it sounds like fun.

If you and a friend both wanted the same thing would you let the friend get it first?
Depends on what it is.  I think I've done both. 

Have you ever argued over who should pay for something?
Sure, but never seriously.

Do you have any family heirlooms?
My family wasn't rich enough to have heirlooms.

Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous?
My godfather (and great uncle) was a champion 6-day bicycle racer; his brother came one fight from winning the featherweight boxing title.

What's your favorite ocean?
Because it's "my" ocean, I love the Pacific, but I also fell in love with the Indian Ocean in Australia.

Do you correct people's mistakes
Not verbally, but it drives me nuts to do a meme when someone has made a grammatical or spelling error, so I always correct those

Have you ever helped out an injured animal?
When you have been a doggie foster parent for five years, you definitely take care of injured animals.

Do you throw bread for the ducks?
I used to when I was a kid.  There is a wonderful duck pond here in Davis, on the university campus, but they have asked people not to feed them because they need not to rely on humans for their meals.

Do you think babies are little bundles of joy or smelly noisy things?
The only reason I had five children in six years was because they were all little bundles of joy and when they started getting bigger, I missed those bundles (even tho at times they can be smelly, noisy things!)

Do you give money to buskers?
Often.  As the mother of musicians, I have a soft spot in my heart for buskers.

Do you ever forward or reply to chain mails?
Good lord, no!

Do you often have a tune in your head you can't name?
Sometimes, but usually I know what the tune is.

Has anyone ever approached you thinking you were someone else?
Occasionally, especially at Logos.  Best time was when I was in high school and someone thought I was Judy Garland!

Have you ever starred in an amateur or professional video?
Starred?  No.  But as the mother of amateur videographers, I have been in many videos.

Have you ever been in a position of authority?
I was office manager of an ob/gyn office for 2 years before I left the job and took over another office.  I was office manager (and only employee) there too.

If you were ruler of your own country what would you call it?
The Grand Duchy of Basingstoke

And what title would you give yourself?
Grand Duchess Gloriana XIII

If you invented a monster what would you call it?
Bob

And what features would it have?


 

No comments: