Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunday Stealing

30. Do you read your horoscope?
Almost never and I certainly never believe it.

31. Where was the last place you bought something?

The grocery store (Nugget Market)

32. How do you feel about your hair right now?

Hate it!  It's too long and needs cutting

33. Do you bite your nails?

Never have.

34. Do you have any expensive jewelry?

No, except my engagement ring.

35. Have you ever been told you speak fast?

Yes, but not lately.

36. Is your laugh usually hearty?

No.  Too repressed to laugh heartily, except on rare occasions.

37. How fast have you driven a car?

I never reached 100, but I think I might have accidentally gone over 90 a time or two.

38. Have you ever smoked?

Half of one cigarette, in high school.  That convinced me I wasn't interested.

39. What was your favorite subject in school?

English and French

40. Do you have cell phone provider loyalty?

Not "loyalty."  We use Verizon, but I could change if it seemed a good idea.

41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for?

I'm 71 years old.  I don't fall for boys or girls any more!

42. Do you have any hidden talents?

I don't think so.

43. Favorite Song?

"For Good" from Wicked.

44. Do you like to sing at all?

No.  I used to sing, but whatever voice I had has left me now.

45. Dream Job?

The one I have now:  retiree.

46. Where does most of your family live?

California.  (Come home, Jeri!)

47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?

I had a sister 4-1/2 years younger; she was murdered in 1971, at age 24.

Karen, about 10 years before she was murdered
48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Yes.

49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?

I slept the whole night without waking!

50. Do you drink?

Water, always.  Alcoholic beverages, rarely, but yes, I do drink

51. Know any other languages?

A smattering of French, a smattering of Portuguese.  I used to be sorta conversant in both, but no longer.

52. Ever write a coded message?

As a kid, sure.

53. Have you ever been in someone else's wedding?

Oh yes.  Many.

54. Do you have any children?

We raised 5, we now have 3 (David died at age 24 in 1996; Paul at age 30 in 1999)

55. Did you take a nap today?

Not yet, but I probably will later.

56. Who has the same birthday as you?

My sponsored child in Uganda, Paris Hilton, Lou Diamond Phillips, Hal Holbrook, and Michael Jordan

57. Ever met anyone famous before?

Yes. Judy Garland, Carol Channing, Tipper Gore, Jim Brochu and Steve Schalchlin

58. Do you want to be famous one day?

No

59. Any Pet Peeves?

Bad grammar, eating with mouth open, speeders and weavers on the freeway, and Congress

60. Are you multitasking right now?

I am always multitasking.

No comments: