Monday, October 21, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(My answers to this one are pretty boring!)

1) What room are you in?
My office

2) Can you solve a rubix cube?
Not if my life depended on it.

3) Are you psychic in any way?
Not at all.  My dogs are more psychic than I am.

4) What star sign are you?
Aquarius.  You know--the messy sign.

5) What's your favorite color?
Red

6) What's your lucky number?
I don't have a favorite "lucky" number...but my favorite number has always been 7...and I don't know why.

7) Do you have any chores that should be done now?
Bwahahaha.  The better question is "do you have any chores that you've finished by now?"

8) Did you have a cherished childhood teddy bear or other toy?
No.  I don't think so.

9) What was the last thing you bought from a vending machine?
Not sure.  Probably Cheetos at a rest stop somewhere.

10) What shoe size are you?
10-1/2 WW.  And nobody makes them any more.

11) How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I own about a dozen.  I only wear about 3.

12) If you were prime minister/ruler of the world what laws would you make?
How many can I make.  I'd end all wars, make prejudice against any group illegal, destroy all weapons of destruction (mass destruction or simple destruction), legalize gay marriage, re-open all Planned Parenthood Clinics that were closed by fear and intimidation, pay teachers more and politicians less (perhaps equal pay for equal work!), life in prison for any animal (or human) abusers--especially ivory hunters ...and free chocolate croissants every day for everyone over the age of 60.

13) If you were a super hero what powers would you have?

Invisibility and the ability move from place to place instantly, without being seen.

14) and what would your hero name be?
Shirley

15) and what outfit would you wear?
If I were invisible, my outfit would be irrelevant

16) What was your last dream about?
I rarely remember my dreams, but this week I dreamed I was driving a car and suddenly someone on a motor scooter was right in front of me, in my lane, facing me.  I ended up hitting him and killling him.  When I woke up, the dream was still very vivid and I realized that I had been driving in Australia and was driving on the right side of the road, which, in Australia, is the wrong side of the road!  Weird dream.

17) What would you do if you won the lottery?
Faint from shock.

18) Would you like to build/design your own house?
No, but if I won the lottery, I might hire a first class architect to design one for me. 

19) Which form of public transport do you prefer?
The cable car (which is kind of difficult to find out of San Francisco).

21) Can you juggle?
Schedules, sure.  Anything else, not so much.

No comments: