I think this brings me up to date with SundayStealing. I'll now wait until they post the next part.
Fruitgoogle: Fruitloops updated for the Internet age
Ambytime: Like Miller Time, but with sleep meds
Asscactus: Anybody who has ever had hemorrhoids understands this!
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
Asiago Cheese Bread. Yummm.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Probably my storybook dolls, though I was only allowed to look at them, because they were decoration for our bedroom.
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
I'm embarrassed to say five, though two don't work
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Pick up the mail and go back inside.
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
Like bursting into song.
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
No. I don't dream often and they are rarely reality-based
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
Not been to one, though my friend DanaRae did a tarot reading for me that was eerily accurate.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
Seeing all of my dead family and friends again.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
I'm not sure what I believe. I believe in something/one larger than ourselves, but I don't envision the old man sitting on a throne.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
Of course -- often here on earth!
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
Ridden a camel in the rain in Australia.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
Baked cakes for the "retirement" of Lamplighters contralto, June Wilkins. Still my very favorite moment ever -- and she didn't have a clue who made the cakes.
64. Have you gone to WTIT's facebook page and hit "like" yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.)
I had no idea what this was, so did go to the Facebook page and see that it is nothing I would be interested in.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
Adopt a Shelter Pet Day.
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
There was an Indian Chief, and he had three squaws, and kept them in three teepees. When he would come home late from hunting, he would not know which teepee contained which squaw, being dark and all. He went
hunting one day, and killed a hippopotamus, a bear, and a buffalo. He put the a hide from each animal into a different teepee, so that when he came home late, he could feel inside the teepee and he would know
which squaw was inside.
Well after about a year, all three squaws had children. The squaw on the bear had a baby boy, the squaw on the buffalo hide had a baby girl. But the squaw on the hippopotamus had a girl and a boy. So what is
the moral of the story?
The squaw on the hippopotamus is equal to the sum of the squaws on the other two hides.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
Ever? Wow...that's a toughie. NOT Disneyland. Maybe Universal Studios. Maybe Lagoon Lake in Western Australia.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
My natural color is a lovely auburn, but I work hard to die it salt and pepper so I look older than I really am.
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
Sure...isn't it more fun to be a person of mystery? That's what Cousins Day was all about!
71. What is under your bed right now?
Since I don't sleep in a bed, nothing.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
Depends. Is this before or after both Wicked Witches were killed?
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
Not any more. I've never had a speeding ticket, though I was given a warning twice. Nowadays, I am that little old lady creeping along below the speed limit in the right lane, the kind of driver my father hated.
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
I don't have a clue
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
I think the last time I danced was at Tom's wedding in 2003. I don't have a clue what the music was.