Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sunday Stealing

16.) What is your favorite wild animal?
The elephant.  I have read extensively about elephant societies and find them fascinating. I also just love watching them.

 
17.) Name 3 of your favorite childhood shows:
Wow--that was a long time ago and we didn't have a TV until I was 10.  The ones I remember are Superman, Howdy Doody, and Beanie and Cecil.

18.) If you could live as a character in a movie who would it be?
Jo in LittleWomen. or Velvet in National Velvet.

19.) Favorite vegetable?
When it's considered not a fruit, tomato.  Otherwise artichoke.

20.) Favorite Fruit?
Strawberries (with bananas a close second)

21.) If you had a dragon what would you name it?
Puff

22.) What do you put on hotdogs?
At home, just mustard.  At a ball game, mustard, kechup, onions, cheese (and add garlic fries too!)

23.) Do you play online games?
The only one I play with someone else is Scrabble at Bug Cafe.

24.) What's your favorite way to get inspired?
Lots of things inspire me, some from reading, some from video reports.

25.) Do you have a middle name?
Yes.

26.) If you had to order from a kid's menu, what would you get?
Probably a cheeseburger.

27.) Do you speak any other languages?
A smattering of French and a smattering of Portuguese, neither as fluent as I was 15 or so years ago.

28.) Do you use Twitter?
I read some tweets and check periodically, but I don't really "use" it.  Mostly I check on what outlandish thing #45 has said.

29.) Do you go onto YouTube?
Yes!  often and especially whenever Randy Rainbow posts a new video.  This is his most recent

30.) Do you play Angry Birds?
I did for a very short period of time, but I was so bad at it that I gave up...I later found out there are a bunch of tricks to use, but by that time I didn't care any more

No comments: