Sunday, January 6, 2019

Sunday Stealing


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!

Questions from Sleepy Rambles

1. Are you filled with joy today?
Definitely not today.

2. Has it been a rough week?
Yes.  Walt had to go back into the hospital and it's been up and down and we're all a bit on edge today.  Fortunately he may be sent home tomorrow.

3. If given the opportunity, would you like to star in a musical?
Nah.  Too much work and then I'd have to face someone like ME who is in the audience to critique my performances.  I'd rather watch a musical than star in one.

4. Name one person you’d take a bullet for.
Anybody in the family -- Walt, my kids, my grandkids

5. Did you trip over anything today?
Not today.  But that's only because the day is only half over.

6. Last time you painted a picture?
When I was a kid doing paint by numbers.

7. Is your favorite color yellow?
Depends on the day.  It's a toss up between red and yellow.

8. Were you born in a hospital? Do you know the name of the person that delivered you?
I was born in a hospital, but have no idea who delivered me.  I also gave birth in a hospital five times and can't remember any of the names of the people who delivered my children (it was at teaching hospital and births were attended by interns)

9. Have you ever had a friend or relative that’s incarcerated?
Not that I know of, but I have a lot of relatives and it would surprise me if many of them weren't incarcerated at one time or another.

10. Do you enjoy romantic movies, even when they’re cliche?
Yeah.  I'm a softie for a happy ending.

11.Would you rather watch a movie or listen to music?
Watch a movie.  I used to listen to movies a lot, but in the last many years, I prefer TV

12.Ever been to Rhode Island?
We drove through it once.  Didn't stop.

13.Can you tell the difference between a Scottish & an Irish accent?
Possibly.  I know both accents and think I could tell the difference if I heard them side by side.  Both, if thick, are unintelligible, but it would have to do with cadence.  I also find great similarity in the accent in South Africa and that in parts of Australia.

14. Can you read music?
Simple music.  I took piano lessons for 2
years and sang in choirs for many years.  But don't ask me to read "Clair de Lune"!!

15.Have you been to McDonald’s in the past month?
No, but I went to Jack in the Box a couple of weeks ago (prefer it to McD's).

No comments: