Monday, January 26, 2015

Sunday Stealing

Easy A-Z Meme (some of these questions I have answered many times before)

A. What are your favorite smells?
The ocean, coffee, puppy breath, fresh bread, a non-hot house rose

B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine?
Sure, and often do.

C. Who knows more about you than anyone else?
Maybe Char?

D. What song did you last listen to?
"If I give up the saxophone, will you come back to me?"  (seriously!)

E. Do you wear socks to bed?
Always.

F. Can you change a car tire?
Sadly, no.

G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose?
Black...since that's the color I wear just about every day anyway.

H. Do you cook often?
Only once a day....sometimes twice

I. What’s your least favorite season?
Summer.  I am not a heat person

J. Can you sew?
No.  I can't even sew buttons any more.

K. What is your favorite fruit?
Oranges in the winter, strawberries in summer

L. Are you health conscious?
Alas, no (my doctor will tell you)

M. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented?
I am acutely aware of the feelings of others.

N. Do you curse a lot?
To quote Country Dew, "Why the f**k would you ask me that question?"

O. Do you remember lyrics easily?
Yes.  Or at least I used to.  I have hundreds of lyrics to songs buried in my head, though probably not lately.

P. Can you roll your tongue?
Yes indeed.

Q. Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason?
Oh there's always a reason to crave food.  Mine is probably donuts.

R. What was the last book you purchased?
"Go Into All the World" by David Chalmers, reviewed on my book review page.

S. Where was your last vacation?
Boston.

T. Last movie you watched? Did you enjoy it?
In the theater, Into the Woods.  And yes, I enjoyed it.

U. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends?
That would be any of the Pinata Group people...and yes.

V. Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight?
London to live, Paris for a fortnight, and New York get out as quickly as possible.

W. Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
I sleep in a room without a closet.

X. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?
Yes.  I dropped a frozen beef roast on it.  

Y. How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled, soft.  (but really "Benedict-ed")

Z. What was your last argument about and who with?
I'm not an argumentative person, so I don't remember.  It's been a long time, though.

1 comment:

Kwizgiver said...

I haven't had a real argument with anyone in years, and I'm sure it was with one of my sisters... I kind of drew a blank on that question.