1. How did you cope with your biggest heartache?
I'll let you know if I ever do. Still working on that one.
2. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My cousin Kathy, who died a week later.
3. How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field?
About 8, I think. Since I guess my "chosen career field" was clerical, I guess most of them.
4. How did you discover Saturday 9?
From Kwizgiver who has the most interesting memes.
5. If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would 'anywhere' be?
I have always wanted to take a train across the Canadian Rockies, or else through the Alps.
6. When was the first time you cooked for someone else?
My cousin and I cooked an anniversary dinner for her parents. We chose to make liberal use of food coloring (red mashed potatoes, blue "green" beans, etc.) My uncle took my aunt out for dinner.
7. What is the worst beverage you've ever tasted?
8. Is there anything in life you are "certain" about? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions?
Nothing in life is certain. Of that I am sure.
9. Do you know anyone who has as very unusual pet?
My friend's daughter is a teacher and their classroom had a gila monster that got to walk the halls free, until it got so big it was attacking people's feet and they had to give it away.