1. Do you live close to where you grew up? Why?
How close is "close"? I was born and raised in San Francisco and now live 80 miles east of there. Nobody in my family lives in San Francisco any more.
2. Have you ever been so angry that you almost lost control?
3. Are you a fan of a musical act that slightly embarrasses you?
I don't think so.
4. Is there a movie that always makes you cry?
Oh lord yes. All I need to see is the last 5 minutes of Affair to Remember and I'm a basket case no matter how many times I've seen it.
5. Who is the most famous person that you've met?
Judy Garland (met her in the lobby of the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco) and Carol Channing (had cocktails with her before an awards show in LA)
6. Before you leave your home, what must you have?
My keys, my camera, my cell phone.
7. What do you miss the most about being a kid?
Someone to cook for me, and someone to bring me soup in bed when I'm sick.
8. Tell us about a passion of yours that your readers would not expect.
I think that over the past 12 years, I have written about just about every passion that I have.
9. At what age do you think you'd be able to think, “I've had a great run”?
Any time now.