Things about my mother
1. She has lived longer and outlived all of her relatives.
2. She loves to iron
3. She has had her hair done by the same hairdresser every week for at least the past 40 years.
4. She can make any plant, however, sad, bloom wildly.
5. She LOVES shoes
6. At age 91-1/2 she still volunteers once a week for Hospice of Marin
7. I have rarely seen her without nail polish
8. She has incredible fashion sense (unlike me)
9. She is a fierce competitor
10. She loves working jigsaw puzzles
11. She’s an avid reader
12. She sets a gorgeous table for dinner guests
13. She’s my best friend.