- Would you rather go to a movie or to dinner alone?
Is that "a movie alone" and "dinner alone"? Not sure. Probably the movie
- Would you rather always say everything on your mind or never
Never speak again.
- Would you rather make a phone call or send a text?
Send a text. I'm out of practice on the phone...and I can be more clever in a text!
- Would you rather read an awesome book or watch a good movie?
Read an awesome book (though I would probably watch the movie instead!)
- Would you rather be the most popular person at work or school or
Probably the smartest. 'Cause the smartest people would make fun of the popular people....except me, of course, because I would be too polite.
- Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger?
I think if you could end world hunger it would go a long way toward stopping wars.
- Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel room or
camping surrounded by beautiful scenery?
Hands down, the hotel (assuming it had wifi...but then camping definitely would not have wifi...)
- Would you rather explore space or the ocean?
Space holds no fascination for me, and I love the ocean, so that's a no brainer.
- Would you rather go deep sea diving or bungee jumping?
Well, both give me the creeps, but I would definitely prefer deep sea diving over bungee jumping.
- Would you rather be a kid your whole life or an adult your whole
Difficult decision. I had fun as a kid, but more rewarding experiences as an adult, so I guess adult.
- Would you rather go on a cruise with friends or with your spouse?
My husband is my friend and we have gone cruising with other friends many, many times.
- Would you rather lose your keys or your cell phone?
Keys are replaceable, cell phone information not so much.
- Would you rather eat a meal of cow tongue or octopus?
Ewww...gross. Though fried calamari is OK and I once loved tongue when my grandmother cooked it because I didn't know what it was.
- Would you rather have x-ray vision or magnified hearing?
My hearing has gotten so bad over the years that magnified hearing would be wonderful.
- Would you rather work in a group or work alone?
Alone. Group projects are fun and I enjoy the camaraderie, but truth be told, I prefer to work alone.