Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!

Stolen from See the Stars Ablaze
1 - You’re in a tattoo parlor about to get inked. What are you getting done?
I can't imagine getting a tattoo, since I don't like them, but if I did, it would probably be an animal of some kind -- maybe an elephant.
2 - If you could be any character, from any literary work, who would you choose to be?
Oh, Claire Beauchamp Randall Frasier from "Outlander"
3 - You’re given $10,000…under one condition: you cannot keep the money for yourself. Who would you give it to?
$10,000 doesn't go very far, does it?  I'd probably do something grand for my Compassion kids, but that's not even enough to give $1,000 to each of them.
4 - If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Eliminate the Electoral College
5 - If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
I'd be hard pressed to choose from the year David died or the year Paul died.
6 - You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
Here's where I use "the first thing that comes into my mind: -- the jawbone of an ass and I'd yell "cowabunga."  (Don't ask me where those answers came from!)
7 - What is the first curse word that comes to mind?
F***
8 - Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with someone you love for ten years or someone you hate for a month? Explain why.
Someone I hate.  A month is long enough to have meaningful discussions about why you don't like each other.  Ten years is long enough to grow to hate someone!
9 - 5 things within touching distance:
* A book of Portuguese verbs
* A jar of Spry gum recommended by my dentist
* A small electric fan
* 2 packages of Cholula sauce (from a SwapBot swap)
* A bowl of rolls of washi tape
10 - What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Sitting with my legs up.
11 - Currently wanting to see anyone?
No one in particular.  I'm enjoying hermiting and trying to get my strength back.
12 - Would you go against your moral code for money?
No.  There is nothing I would want to do or buy with money.
13 - What’s more important to you: strength of the body or strength of the mind?
Right now, strength of body, since I seem to have lost it, but if it doesn't come back, definitely strength of the mind.
14 - How important you think education is?
Very. 
15 - If you were the president, what would you do?
Reverse most things that #45 has done

No comments: