Sunday, August 19, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!
Stolen from Penny Royal Princess
1: 3 FearsBeing permanently disabled
Large semi-trucks on the freeway
Public speaking
2: 3 things I loveMy family
Elephants
Views of the ocean
3: 4 turns onDungeness crab
Puppies
Musical theater
Fog
4: 4 turns offMost politicians these days especially you know who
Cruelty to humans or animals
Liver or beets 
Telemarketers
5: My best friend
6: My favorite bookI don't really know any more, but maybe "Prince of Tides."
7: My best first dateI don't know if it was the best first date, but my first date was at age 13 with a guy I went steady with for 3 years until he became a Jesuit.
8: How tall am I5'6" -- 1-1/2 ft shorter than I used to be
9: What do I missThese guys
10: What time was I bornI don't know.  I couldn't tell time yet.
11: Favorite colorRed--the bluish kind, not the orange-ish kind
12: Do I have a crushNo
13: Favorite quoteOne I use a lot is "I always think there's a band, kid."
14: Favorite placeThese days, there's no place like home.
15: Favorite foodDungeness crab
16: Do I use sarcasmIs the pope Catholic?
17: What am I listening to right nowa Twizzlers commercial
18: First thing I notice in new personI honestly don't know.
19: Eye colorHazel
20: Hair colorsalt and pepper

No comments: