Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

Ad Age recently released a list of “the 15 biggest Baby Boomer brands.” I decided to make a list of the 13 brand names to which I am loyal:

1. Best Foods (or Hellmans, depending on where you live) Mayonnaise
2. Birkenstocks
3. Prell Shampoo
4. Peets French Roast coffee
5. Skippy Peanut butter
6. JMS underwear
7. Johnson & Johnson baby powder
8. Campbell’s Cream of Tomato Soup
9. Palmolive liquid detergent
10. Smuckers strawberry jam
11. Colgate toothpaste
12. Sharpie marking pens
13. Yoplait yogurt

3 comments:

jon said...

mingle*****
The 13 (comment on yours)
Hellman's, of course
Birkenstock (for guys?)
Prell....Mine is green...
Seattle's Best, henry's blend
Jiff (Skippy lost me)
Perry Ellis
Aveeno for dry skin
Palmolive...lemon scent
Smucker's or Welch's grape
Colgate...but they are confusing me. 5o different types.
Yellow hilighters
Yoplait yogurt lemon

Jennifer said...

We can't get Peets in Wisconsin, but I get some every time I'm in California.

kathi said...

For me, always mayonnaise and not salad dressing, and always Best Foods Mayonnaise (Hellmann's as long as I'm here in the midwest).

:: mingle ::