Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Survey for the Bored

What is on your desktop wallpaper?

MFLdESkTOP.JPG (43201 bytes)

What is your favorite zoo animal?

The more I know about wild animals, the less I like zoos. I understand the need to preserve endangered species, and I understand that when zoos were first thought of, there was no television and very little chance of seeing any of these animals, but the last time I visited a zoo was in Chicago and I stood at the elephant enclosure (probably my favorite zoo animal) and felt like apologizing to the poor elephant. A couple of years later, all three of the elephants in that zoo died.

What was your favorite toy as a child?

I can't think of "a" toy that was my favorite. The things I remember loving most were Monopoly and books. And jigsaw puzzles.

What food do you eat too much of?

Anything in the bread family (plus any popular spread to put on it!). This also includes donuts, bagels, chocolate croissants, and other pastries.

What kind of hairstyle do you have?

The same hairstyle I've worn (apparently) all my life

50PlusYrs.jpg (79647 bytes)


What was your favorite activity in gym class?

I hated gym class and can't remember anything about it, except playing volleyball. But even that is a very, very dim memory (and I don't think I enjoyed it!)

What is on the shirt you are wearing right now?

I'm wearing two shirts (the layered look for cold nights!). The top sweatshirt is from my friend Olivia's business: Partridge Litigation Support. The t-shirt underneath is a new one that I got from that guy who is trying to ban divorce in California as a way to preserve the sanctity of marriage.

chains_of_love_t-shirt-284x300.gif (27810 bytes)


What is the picture nearest to you of?

It's a picture of Tom and David that I took when we went to visit Tom in San Luis Obispo. I love it...they both look so happy!

What kind of salad dressing do you like?

Ranch or Blue Cheese....or Raspberry Vinaigrette

What do you do on a Sunday night?

I hope there is no show to be reviewed so I can sit home and watch Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters.

If you could only use one condiment on your food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I'm not really a big condiment person, so if I had a large bottle of ketsup, that would probably last me the rest of my life and I would be very happy.

What color are your sheets?

Don't use sheets in the recliner or on the couch.

How big is your computer display?

Bigger than I used to have, not as big as I'd like, but just the right size to fit on this tiny desk (IOW, I'm not sure)

What pair of shoes do you wear most often?

In the summer, Birkenstocks; in the winter, loafers.

What is your favorite game?

65, of course!!! (I'm going into "65 withdrawal" since Cousins Day had to be canceled this month because of Peach's husband's accident!)

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?

leftovers. A turkey and stuffing sandwich with cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie for breakfast. Yum.

What is your favorite pizza topping?

Sausage and mushroom.

What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow?

With any luck and puppy cooperation, 7. But it could be anywhere from 4 on.

No comments: