Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Believe it or Not

I'm not writing a journal entry tonight. I just feel too rotten and I'm going to sleep instead. I'll leave you with some photos of Scrappy's (Max/Winston) last morning here. His new Mom picked him up this morning...and if you want to know how the morning went, check the video of the day--it's quite a story!

FredTail.jpg (42874 bytes)

Freddie learned how to chase his tail

3onaleash.jpg (38356 bytes)

I put Scrappy/Max/Winston's leash on him early, so
I wouldn't have to deal with catch him when his "mom" came.

ScrapLeash.jpg (34692 bytes)

Scoobpullleash.jpg (42818 bytes)

Teeth.jpg (40152 bytes)

"Mouth wrestling" always looks so fierce!

1 comment:

Geo said...

I love these photos!

Feel better, you. Sorry the summer croup is catching up to you. That stinks.

(Glad you survived 08.08.08!)