Monday, November 23, 2015

Sunday Stealing


Stolen from Would You Rather...
  1. Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks incessantly?
    Alone.  Definitely alone
  2. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
    Too cold.
  3. Would you rather have a cook or a maid?
    A maid who would also plan meals and shop...I'll cook.
  4. Would you rather be the youngest or the oldest sibling?
    I was oldest, so I'll go with oldest
  5. Would you rather get rich through hard work or through winning the lottery?
    The lottery, of course...instant gratification.
  6. Would you rather have a 10-hour dinner with a headstrong politician from an opposing party, or attend a 10-hour concert for a music group you detest?
    I'll go with politician.  Like 10 hrs with Chris Matthews.  Might be interesting.  I couldn't handle 10 hrs of music I hate.
  7. Would you rather be an Olympic gold medalist or a Nobel Peace Prize winner?
    Nobel Peace Prize winner
  8. Would you rather have a desk job or an outdoor job?
    Desk Job
  9. Would you rather live at the top of a tall NYC apartment building or at the top of a mountain?
    Oh definitely a NYC apartment building
  10. Would you rather have Rambo or The Terminator on your side?
    Good lord.  I don't know enough about either of them to choose, but since if I had to choose between Stallone and Arnold, I guess I'd go with Arnold.
  11. Would you rather be proposed to in private or in front of family and friends?
    In private.
  12. Would you rather have to sew all your clothes or grow your own food?
    I suspect if I had to do either, I'd be naked and starving.
  13.  Would you rather hear the good news or the bad news first?
    The bad. 
  14. Would you rather be your own boss or work for someone else?
    My own boss 
  15. Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors?
    What terrible questions these are.  I guess I'll go with nosy.
  16. Would you rather be on a survival reality show or dating game show?
    I'd never survive on a survival show so I guess dating game show, though that idea is abhorrent! (are there any dating shows for fat old ladies who are already married?) 
  17. Would you rather be too busy or be bored?
    Bored, I guess.  I can always read or watch TV, so I'm never really bored.
  18.  Would you rather watch the big game at home or live at the stadium?
    At home, where I can see the plays better and have it all explained to me.  Plus the food is cheaper
  19. Would you rather spend the day with your favorite athlete or you favorite movie star?
    Movie star
  20.  Would you rather live where it is constantly winter or where it is constantly summer?
    Constantly winter

No comments: