Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Stealling

The "Would You Rather" Meme

Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?
I would prefer to go into the past.  There are questions I've always wanted to know the answers to and it would be fun to be able to discuss some things with my ancestors.

Would you rather have more time or more money?
I have all the time in the world.  I'd rather have the money.

Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?
Rewind.  I can think of many incidents I'd like to rewind and hope to fix.

Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?
Oh how much fun it would be to be able to understand and speak with animals!

Would you rather win the lottery or live twice as long?
Neither, actually, but if forced to make a choice, I would choose the lottery.  I've lived long enough as it is!

Would you feel worse if no one showed up to your wedding or to your funeral?
Well, it's too late to worry about my wedding and I won't be around for my funeral, so I don't care either way.

Would you rather be without internet for a week, or without your phone?
Definitely without my phone.  99% of the calls I get are calls I don't want.

Would you rather meet George Washington, or the current President?
I would love to meet Obama, pat him on the back and tell him that no matter what the critics say, I have been proud to have him as the leader of our country.

Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing?
I've thought about this a lot and I would much rather lose my vision.  I am such a TV and book person that it would be difficult if I couldn't at least hear the TV or audio books.

Would you rather work more hours per day, but fewer days or work fewer hours per day, but more days?
Since I'm retired, I don't care either way.

Would you rather listen to music from the 70’s or music from today?
I don't know either.  Can I choose the 50s and 60s?

Would you rather become someone else or just stay you?
I have 72 years of being "me"...I'd hate to have to start all over again as someone else.

Would you rather be Batman or Spiderman?
Always with the wrong choices.  I'd rather be Superman, but given the choice of Bat or Spider, I'd have to go with Batman, since my friend Lynn is terrified of spiders. But since I'm a girl, I'd really rather be Xena, Warrior Princess.

Would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or in a broken elevator?
I'd rather not get on either, thank you.  (Shudder)

For your birthday, would you rather receive cash or gifts?
A gift, no matter how much you do or don't like it, is a sign that someone cared enough to buy or make something for you.  I'd rather have the gift

No comments: