Monday, January 20, 2014

Sunday Stealing

This is probably a pretty silly meme for me to do because last night was pretty boring, but it's Sunday and I almost always do a Sunday Stealing so let's give it a go...

The Last Night Meme

From By The Way Sunday, a now defunct meme blog. 

Did anyone call you last night?
It is rare that anyone calls me, so no.  The closest was my sister-in-law answering a text message that I sent her.  Not exciting at all!

How late were you on the computer last night?
We had been out all day and I turned on the TV as soon as we got home so I could watch the SAG Awards, so I wasn't really on the computer at all, other than writing my journal entry, which I finished by about 7:30.  Usually I can still be found draped over this computer at midnight.

What did you have to eat last night?
We had gone out for a huge lunch yesterday afternoon and neither Walt nor I were hungry when we got home.  I don't know if he had anything to eat or not.  I ate a couple of oranges from our new crate of oranges and that was about it.

Did you watch any good TV shows or movies last night?
The SAG Awards.  This is awards season and I do love those awards shows.   Very happy to see Breaking Bad  going out with a bang, so to speak!

Did any news items stand out to you last night?
Since we got home so late, we didn't watch the news, so the only thing that stood out were the winners of the SAG awards.

Did you go out last night?
Nope.  We'd been out all day, so we were happy to stay home last night. 

What was the weather like last night?
Chilly.  I realize that compared to much of the country, California weather is balmy, but we did get down to the low 40s or high 30s last night.

What was the last thing you said last night?
"C'mon, Polly--let's go to bed," which is usually the last thing I say every night, since Polly waits so patiently for me to go to the living room so she can crawl under the blanket and curl up at my waist.

What time did you go to bed last night?
About 11, I think.  Earlier than I usually go to sleep.  The night seemed to drag, for some reason, but once I got onto the couch and under Polly, I went to sleep almost immediately.

As for the 9ers vs. the Seahawks, the 9ers were not at their best, but the Seahawks were no princes either.  I'll be rooting for Denver in the SuperBowl (if I even watch it)

No comments: