I found this a long time ago and it just seemed right up my alley. This meme defines "classic film" as anything at least 40 years old.
Oh, without a doubt, Bambi.
2. Favorite film from the year 1939?
Wizard of Oz, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Intermezzo, GWTW
OK, this isn't the original GWTW,
but maybe my favorite scene--ever
3. Favorite Carole Lombard Screwball role?
I never saw a lot of Carole Lombard movies, but I do remember liking her in To Be or Not to Be with Jack Benny.
4. Favorite off screen couple?
Oh, how could it be anybody but Hepburn and Tracy?
5. Favorite pair of best friends?
Randolph Scott and Cary Grant
(who weren't gay, they say)
6. Favorite actor with a mustache?
7. Favorite blonde actress?
Grace Kelly or Doris Day
8. Favorite pre-code?
I was too young to have seen any when they were first released, but how could you not remember Public Enemy where James Cagney shoves a grapefruit into Mae Clark's face?
9. Which studio would you have liked to join?
None of them. Especially not MGM. (But visiting MGM would have been fun for a star struck kid with an autograph book!)
10. Favorite common on screen pairing that SHOULD have gotten married?
Again, Tracy and Hepburn
11. Favorite I Love Lucy episode?
I was never a huge fan of I Love Lucy (sorry, Jimmy), so don't know a lot of episodes off the top of my head, but the episode with William Holden, where she set her nose on fire, was very funny
12. Out of these actresses which one do you like best: Lucille Ball, Ingrid Bergman, Natalie Wood, Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Greer Garson, or Katharine Hepburn?
I like them all, but probably Audrey Hepburn would rank #1, with Bergman and Kelly tying for 2nd.
13. Shadowy film noir from the 1940’s or splashy colorful musicals from the 1950’s?
Oh definitely the splashy colorful musicals from the 1950s.
14. Actor or actress with the best autograph (photo preferred).
Judy Garland, because you can make out every single letter. For a woman with such a chaotic life, she had a remarkably controlled signature. She autographed a photo for me once, and a few years back, I gave the photo to my friend Michael, another Garland devotee.
15. A baby (or childhood or teenage) photo of either your favorite actress or actor.
Judy Garland (of course)