First off, if you did not see the debate between Jon Stewart and Bill O'Reilly, I highly recommend it. No matter what you think about either man, they obviously like and respect each other and disagree on their view of most things. I love intellectual debates like this! I actually paid to watch it, but felt I got my $5 worth, and half of that $5 went to charity, so that was a good thing. But now it's on YouTube and if you get a chance, it's a good hour and a half of stuff that made me wish Presidential debates were held like this! (Of course they obeyed the moderator about as well as Obama and Romney did!)
Bev, Mom, Grandma and years ago when I was in grammar school, a priest called me Beaver-Lake.
42. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
Honda Accord, 199-something
43. BEST DATE YOU'VE EVER BEEN ON? (IF MARRIED, before your present spouse)
Wow...I can't remember back that far.
44. WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I cried last night at the end of The Miracle Worker
45. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? WHAT WAS THE JOB?
I don't think I've ever worked longer than an 8 hour day, though I have worked overtime (voluntarily) many times.
46. FAVORITE MOVIE?
A Star Is Born, Judy Garland version.
47. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SANG IN PUBLIC? WHAT DID YOU SING?
Oh Lord...probably the National Anthem at a baseball game, but that would have been 2 years ago, at least.
48. WHAT WAS YOUR LAST FIGHT ABOUT?
I don't fight.
49. WHAT STUFF DO YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT?
My keys, cell phone (usually, unless I forget), Kindle, camera, wallet, credit cards
50. FAVORITE ITEM OF TECHNOLOGY?
My computer, cell phone is a close second
51. FAVORITE WEB SITE?
Facebook, I guess.
52. DO YOU SMOKE?
Never have, never will.
53. IN YOUR EXPERIENCE, HAVE LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORKED?
Never got the chance to try, but obviously long distance friendships don't work. I've lost several that way.
54. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?
I think it's fun to read, but I don't believe in it.
55. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON WHO CALLED YOU?
Some telemarketer. I yelled at him.
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED?
It was from Jeri and was a picture of the Ragtime program. She was playing the show. In response, I sent her a picture of the Miracle Worker program. I was reviewing the show. We are people of few words.
57. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?
Sweat pants and an Obama t-shirt from 2008, ready to wear again!
58. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Autumn. I love the color, and the best thing about it is that it is followed by Winter. I like Spring because of the beautiful blossoms, but it only promises to be followed by Summer, my least favorite season.
59. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?
60. DO YOU THINK WTIT IS COOL OR OVERRATED?
Never heard of it.
61. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?
Seeing a play, reviewing plays.
62. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE?
It's a little late to be making such life decisions when you are about to turn 70!
63. WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST REGRET?
Not finishing college, not being the kind of cool Mom I wanted to be.
64. ARE YOU SMILING? WHY?
No. Not smiling at the moment...this is serious business.
65. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Africa, on a photo safari, or sailing up the inland passage to Alaska.
66. DO YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?
I'm fairly competent on the kazoo.
67. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE IN PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
Paul. David. Gilbert. Peggy.
68. LAST THING YOU WATCHED ON YOUTUBE?
The Jon Stewart-Bill O'Reilly debate. And you should too!