Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday Thirteen

I get most of my recipes from the internet these days, but I still cook from a few cookbooks:

1. Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream Book (a new acquisition)
2. Trifles from Tiny Tots (which we made when the kids were in nursery school)
3. Mother’s in the Kitchen (the La Leche League cookbook)
4. Bread Machine Magic (the Bread Bible for CompuServe bread bakers)
5. Farm Journal Complete Pie Book (best book for lemon meringue pie)
6. The Women’s Day Encyclopedia of Cooking (all 12 volumes)
7. 365 Days of Hamburger
8. Good Housekeeping Cookbook
9. New York Times Bread and Soup Book (Lamb Soup of the Middle East...yummm!)
10. Slow Cooking Bible
11. The Banana Cookbook (which I compiled for my college roommate)
12. The Beer Cookbook (for lamb chops with beer)
13. Hugs and Cinnamon Rolls (which I compiled for a CompuServe group)

No comments: