Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

My Favorites

1. My favorite color is red.
2. My favorite author is John Steinbeck
3. My favorite book is East of Eden
4. My favorite movie is A Star Is Born (the Judy Garland version)
5. My [current] favorite TV drama is White Collar
6. My favorite reality TV show is The Amazing Race
7. My favorite TV comedy is The Big Bang Theory
8. My favorite daytime talk show host is Ellen Degeneres
9. My favorite Hollywood icon is Judy Garland (of course).
10. My favorite dream car is a Prius (I’d like to try driving one)
11. My favorite more practical car the Honda we’ve been driving for years
12. My favorite season is Spring or Fall.
13. My favorite city is San Francisco

2 comments:

jon said...

mingle*****
I like those questions.
1. red
2. James Michener
3. Hawaii
4. The graduate
5. NBC (Yes, I understood the question)
6. Big Brother or Biggest Loser(toss-up) I watched Amazin Grace til Jeff and Jordan got kicked off. I was relieved. It was a little too frantic and uneven for me.
7. Ditto on " Big Bang Theory". BAZINGA!!!
8. Ellen DeGeneres by far. I have a friend who calls her "Helen Degenerate". I live in red neck country.
9. James Cagney..."you dirty rat". He never said it.
10. I had it. My 1959 Austin Healy Sprite. It just was not practical.
11. agree about Honda. My wife used to buy a new car every year. no more. We have a 2003 Honda. It runs like a top. It is sporty...moon roof and spoiler. I had a 1965 VW that wouldn't die. I finally scattered and buried its body parts all over the east coast. I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. I think I hear a VW horn beep. It creeps me out. My wife says I am having hot flashes.
12. Fall
13.favorite big city is Montreal.

Indigo said...

1. Purple, I think
2. Janet Evanovich
3. Time Traveler's Wife
4. You've Got Mail or While You Were Sleeping
5. LOST
6. Survivor
7. Modern Family
8. I haven't watched daytime talk shows in years!
9. Tom Cruise
10. Cooper Mini
11. Honda Civic Hybrid (which is what I drive and it's PAID OFF! WOO HOO!)
12. Summer
13. Fish Creek, WI (in Door County, probably a town though)

*mingle*
I love the new look!