Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Brrrr

 I've been waiting for the wearable blanket that I ordered to come.  I'm so cold at night and the two blankets I have aren't enough and may be partly why I wake up so often at night.  When I saw a wearable blanket on Amazon, I knew it was what I needed.


It arrived today and it is, indeed what I was hoping for.  Nice and soft, lined with blanket material and very warm.  I was very happy once I managed to get it on me.  But there is a problem.  It is so snugly fitting and has no opening (no zipper, no buttons, just over the head) that, as Ned points out, it is going to be very difficult to go to the bathroom...plus even if I get all that material behind me up high enough, there is always the problem that when it comes down it might pick up things I am unaware of..  So, sadly, I am going to return it and look for something else that will close like a bathrobe and make it warm but easy to get off for bathroom trips.


But it sure is nice and snuggly.




.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was gifted a Comfy a couple of Christmases ago. It’s the same concept, it’s just shorter. It ends above the knees and you don’t have to take it off to go to the bathroom. Maybe that works as a replacement option for you 😊

Olivia S said...

Or maybe Sherpa lined sweatpants and hoodie.