Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
These are lifted from hooked on memes, which seems to have disappeared since I stole it!
1. How many states have you been in?
I can't remember, but most of them.  We seem to be missing a swath down the middle and some southern states.

2. If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called?
Pandora has the best answer:  "discriminating."

3. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guarentee'd that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you.... What would you do??
Fantasize about what I'd like to do, but do nothing since I'm not that kind of person (I'm only that kind of person mentally)

4. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t give us a map to look at.
If I'm staring at a map, 46 of them!
5. You can go anywhere in the world for free. Where are you?
A photo safari somewhere in Africa.

6. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP?
I hope it's not the middle one.

7. Are you a boxing fan?
Good lord, no.  My father was a huge boxing fan, mostly the heavyweights (and my great uncle was a featherweight champion), so I know more than I would ordinarily know about boxing since I grew up with it, but I am no fan.

8. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?
Durian


9. Is it cloudy right now?
I can see blue in the sky which means that not only is it not cloudy, but the recent rains have cleaned up the unhealthy smoke from the big fires here in California (a friend of ours got pneumonia with sepsis and had to be hospitalized for 3 days from the smoke--she's still bedridden, but at home).

10. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to WalMart or Target. What are you going to buy?
Well, it won't be at WalMart, and $500 won't go all that far, but I'd probably use it for Christmas shopping, if only I could drive to get there!

11. When you were little, what did you want to be "when you grow up"? And, how much different is your occupation now from where you thought it would be when you were younger?
I wanted to be a nun, a nurse, and a secretary.  I also wanted to be a Mom, and I did get to be a Mom....and worked many years as a secretary.

12. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I can't think of a toy, but I was a big game person and loved to play Monopoly or to work jigsaw puzzles.

13. What is the last place you had a good cry and why?
Yesterday.  I read "Bridge to Terabithia" for my next assignment from my 10 year old granddaughter.  I probably sobbed through the last 1/3 of it!

14. Which Sesame Street Character do you relate with the most and why?
Miss Piggy because I, too, am zaftig and gorgeous.  Or maybe the cookie monster.

15. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life?
I can think of a couple of bad decisions that turned out to be the best I'd made, in retrospect.

16. What’s your favorite show to watch on television nowadays?
Outlander (it's on TONIGHT!)

17. Do you believe there is life after death?
There had better be or I'm going to be pissed.  I've been waiting decades to "ground" my 2 sons for all eternity for the dumb things they did that got themselves killed (but maybe I'll just hug them instead).

No comments: