Monday, February 9, 2015

Sunday Stealing

What TV gameshow/reality show would you like to be on?
Right now, none. But if I were younger and fitter, I'd love to be on Amazing Race and if my brain worked faster these days, I would love to try Jeopardy.

What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
Oh wow.  That was back in the 1970s.  I don't have a clue.  But I remember we were only going to buy ONE because they were so expensive. Now I have them coming out my ears, and that's after giving away >300 of them.

If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?
Only on myself?  I can't share it?  OK.  The best, fastest computer available, my own car (I've never owned my own car), someone to help me organize clutter and a housekeeper to keep it organized, a personal tailor to make clothes that fit me, and a trip to visit each of my Compassion kids.  Or just pay ahead for 20 years in an Independent/Assisted living facility, so I don't have to worry about money, housekeeping or cooking ever again.

One place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?
The South of France.

Do you trust easily?
Less easily than I used to, but still too easily.

Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Act before I think.  (see previous question!)

Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
My mother's increasing dementia makes me unhappy every day, though on the flip side, I'm happy that, at 95, she is still in good health.

Do you have a good body image?
Sure.  This is it:


What is your favorite fruit?
Strawberries and pineapple, with bananas a close second.

I’m always being asked
If I think my mother is going to live "to hunnert"

The last big belly laugh I had was
I laugh at lot, but I can't remember the last big belly laugh.  

What websites do you visit daily?
Facebook, G-mail, Compassion, Swap Bot, Instagram, Word with Friends

What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
In the last 2 days, a thread on Facebook bringing a host of old journalists back together.  Many no longer journal, some still do.  They have come out of the woodwork to reminisce.  Such fun!

What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Can't think of one.  Probably something from a commercial.

Favorite clothing?
Sweat pants and a t-shirt, with Birkenstocks.

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
I used to love them.  Now...? meh.  And they don't snap, crackle, or pop for me any more.

What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Pick it up and see if anyone nearby had lost it (not revealing the amount, of course).  If not, keep it for awhile until I feel it's OK to spend it.

Items you couldn't go without during the day?
I can pretty much go without almost anything during the day, except water and indoor plumbing.  But what would I not want to go without during a day -- my iPad, the TV, my computer, and mail delivery.

What should you be doing right now?
Cleaning.  Folding laundry.  That kind of stuff.

No comments: