Monday, November 28, 2022

The West Wing

I always loved The West Wing and have wanted Jed Bartlet for president since it aired.  But I haven't seen the show in a long time and it was nice to discover a mega-marathon on Hallmark over the weekend.  I obviously didn't watch it all (even with insomnia, I had to get SOME sleep), but I watched a whole bunch of it.  I think it was 1 a.m. when Gibbs (or whatever his character's name was) was killed and then I went to sleep for a few hours.

During the second day of the marathon, I realized that they were only showing 5 of the 7 seasons, so  I checked out HBO and they have all seasons, without commercials, so I'm still watching the show, but now on my own time instead of being stuck with what is being broadcast.


I got my Christmas letter written, but without my Funny the World software, I couldn't do it all pretty the way I do every year, but Jeri formatted it for me in pdf.  I hope I can do it myself next year, but it was nice having the family be part of designing it. I won't be sending it out to as many people as usual, but will send to the "regulars."

I'm going to have to learn how to design in pdf.  I've never used it and I know it's not that difficult.


1 comment:

Mary Z said...

My favorite, too. I didn't discover it until Saturday night, but I set most of it to record. So now I have lots of it to watch, even I do have to fast-forward through the commercials. Such great writing and acting!!!