Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Chopped

 I'm not a big fan of Chopped but occasionally I do turn it on to see what is going on.  I decided they have run out of regular foods and are now into the very weird.  For the first round they had a pig head and snails amd 2 other things.  In the second found they had stuffed lamb intestines, a tuna heart, and garlic ice cream.  I'm sorry I didn't stick around to see how they used the ice cream!

When the nurse was here a couple of weeks ago she pointed out that my foot was somewhat swollen and suggested we get elastic stockings, but I didn't feel I could wear them because I'm somewhat claustrophobic.  Instead she took an elastic band and wound it wound my upper leg.  In the morning, my foot was VERY swollen, so we took it off.  Then she suggested a roll of elastic tubing.  It's great.  You cut off what you need.  The roll arrived today and Ned cut off a piece for me and it feels great...and helps keep my foot warm.  We'll see how things are tomorrow, when the nurse comes again. I hope it works.



No comments: