Saturday, November 19, 2022

FTW - Sunday Stealing - 11/20/22

 Sunday Stealing

-What’s your favourite childhood memory?
I guess holidays. I loved family dinners.

-Do you sing in the shower?
Never

-What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
Other  than my kids, I can't think of "A" best gift.

-Do you prefer being indoors or outdoors?
Definitely indoors

-Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My daughter called last night.

-What do you keep in your bag or handbag?
Minimal stuff--wallet, tissues,

-Can you knit?
I did some 50 years ago, but haven't knit anything since.

-How many hours do you sleep each night?
3-5

-Who is your role model?
I don't know that I have one.  Maybe Jane Goodall.

-Who was your first ever pen pal?
A girl in England when I was in grammar school in the 1950s.  I don't remember her name now

-What has been your favourite job so far?
Private secretary for a physics professor.

-What is your favourite go-to recipe for mid-week meals?
I don't cook any more,  but it used to be Joe Special (Hamburger, spinach, eggs, cheese)

-How often do you eat in a restaurant?
Maybe 4 times a year?

-Are you close to your family?
Very close.  I'm proud of that.

-Which phone app could you not live without?
I could live without any of them, but I would hate to lose Facebook.

-If you could afford to volunteer full time for a charity, which would it be?
If I were much younger, it would be some sort of animal charity, like the zoo or a pet sanctuary...or the elephant sanctuary in Tennessee.

-Do you have any siblings?
I had a sister who was murdered in 1972

-Who is your favourite YouTuber?
Randy Rainbow

-Have you ever been a bridesmaid or a groomsman?
Yes, a few times.





2 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Less than 5 hours of sleep? I'd be exhausted!

Bev Sykes said...

Well, 5 hours for me is more than a full night sleep. How I'd love to sleep more but even with a sleeping pill, all I can get is 3.