Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Stolen from Queen of Memes
1. What do men really want in a woman?
Good lord, I don't know. I think it depends on the man.
2. Should marijuana be legalized?
Very definitely. More people are killed in drunk driving accidents and shootings than marijuana and marijuana is often the only thing that will help pain in someone undergoing chemo or some other medical treatment. It's silly that it's not legalized (though now I guess it is)
3. Why did the cow jump over the moon?
to get away from the cheese makers.
4. What do women really want in a man?
See answer to #1
5. When you are having a really good day, what usually makes it good?
These days it's something good on TV
6. What can make your good day turn into a bad day?
Aa phone call letting me know that someone else I love has died.
7. If you could "start from scratch" and turn back the clock for a re-do, what would you re-do?
I would revisit the night Paul died. He came here to borrow some tool from Walt and since I had spoken to him on the phone in the afternoon, I didn't go outside to see him. A few hours later he was dead. I"m sorry that I didn't see him to get a feeling for his state.
8. Do you make a list when you go grocery shopping?
No. I haven't gone grocery shopping in a very long time, but I almost never made a list unless I was cooking something special that I'd never made before and needed to have the recipe with me.
9. Do you buy more groceries when you're hungry?
Very definitely. More junk food.
10. Coupons. Use 'em?
11. Have you ever complained to the manager of your grocery store?
I have both complained and complimented. I figure if you're going to be vocal about something that upsets you, you should also be vocal about things that make you feel good.
12. Do you like to buy groceries at huge chain stores like WalMart? Or do you shop exclusively at food stores?
Occasionally I'll buy food at Target (never go to WalMart) but mostly it's at chain stores.
13. What do you typically have for lunch?
A sandwich and some fruit.
14. If you work outside your home, do you pack your lunch?
Don't work at a job, but when I did I almost never packed my lunch.
15. Tell us about your last lunch date and what made it special.
It was several months ago, meeting my friend Char at our favorite restaurant, where we can share crab salad sandwiches. She lives about 100 miles away, so these lunches are always very special. The only time I have a chance to have "girl talk."