Sunday, December 16, 2018

Sunday Stealing

What season has your favorite looks?
I'm so fashion un-conscious, I am unaware that there are"looks" to various seasons, but I'd guess winter because you are more covered up.

Formal or casual?
Oh definitely casual!

Thrift store, boutique, or online?
Well, I don't shop thrift stores or boutiques and rarely shop on line and never go to a store, but I guess on line is the closest.  I can't buy pants on line that fit, so I just don't buy them.

What’s your favorite decade for fashion?
The decade where I was most comfortable was the 50s  Loved those poodle skirts!

Do you like to accessorize?
I always wear earrings, but usually the same pair all the time.  Occasionally I will "dress up" with a necklace.  I would dearly love how to make myself look decent with a neck scarf but have thus far been unsuccessul.

What does your basic outfit look like?
Black pants and a t-shirt, and when it's cold, a sweatshirt overthat.

What piece of clothing do you spend your money on the most?
t-shirts, I guess, but I have so many of them now I haven't bought any new ones in a couple of years.

Do you wear hats?
No.  I have a very large head and those "one size fits all" hats don't fit me.  I understand this is a trait I share with Oprah, but she can afford to have her headgear made for her.  I once checked out every single hat on display at a local store and ALL of them were too small.

What is your opinion on wearing socks and sandals together?
It's what I wear all the time.

What colors do you like to wear?
Well, I love wearing red, but mostly wear blue and my pants are 99% of the time black.

What are some of the strangest outfits you have seen?
I grew up in San Francisco and lived in Berkeley for several years.  I've seen it all!

What fashions do you hate?
Anything featured on the fashion run-way which are made for skinny models and look bizarre anyway (so why do I like Project Runway?)

What are you favorite styles?
To look at, frilly stuff.  I would love to have been Scarlet O'Hara.  More practical, I like tailored suits nicely accessorized which make even overweight women look stylish.

What do you think of body piercing?
I often wonder how people with multiple piercings cope with life.  How do you eat with tongues pierced?  I have pierced ears one piercing each ear, but I've seen people with just about every possible body part pierced.  Overdone, methinks!

Do you like dyed hair?
Having a son who has been every color from his now white to pink many years ago, I'm fine with whatever color you want to color your hair.  It's not for me, though.   I earned all the salt in my pepper!

No comments: