Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday Stealing

A) What does the last text you sent say? And to whom?
I sent a text to Ned that said "just to let you know, I THREW SOMETHING AWAY"

B) What does the last text you received say? And from whom?
Walt sent me a note that said "wc," which means his BART train had arrived in Walnut Creek on his way back from San Francisco. (He's a man of few words.)

C) What time do you wake up most mornings?
First at 3 a.m., then later sometime between 6 and 9.

D) Are you afraid of walking alone at night?
Afraid, no.  Nervous, sometimes.  I don't walk alone at night much.

E) What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day?
Watch TV.

F) Where did your last kiss take place and with whom?
Walt kisses me goodnight when he's heading off to bed.

G) Do/did you get into trouble a lot at school?
Almost never.  I can't remember a single incident.

H) Do you enjoy your job? If unemployed, are you content being so?
I am retired and love it!

I) Do you often pick up on double entendres and innuendos?
I pick up double entendres and innuendos when people don't even realize what they've said!

J) Have you ever been offered drugs but declined?
When our kids were in nursery school, we went to a party hosted by the teacher.  They passed around marijuana, but since I don't know how to smoke, I passed it on without trying it.

K) Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking?
Yes.

L) Have you ever been offered drugs and accepted?
Only once.  My friend was smoking marijuana and offered me some.  But as I said, I don't know how to smoke, so it did nothing for me.  Essentially I didn't inhale!  (So I understand Bill Clinton's comment.)

M) Tell us something weird that turns you on.
Beautiful sunsets...but I guess that's not really weird.

N) When did someone last admit romantic or sexual feelings for you? Was the feeling mutual?
Walt, yesterday, and of course.

O) What is something you have given a lot of thought to lately?
My mother's mental health is uppermost in my thoughts at all times.

P) When did you last swallow your beliefs to avoid an argument or confrontation?
In this election period, you do that more and more.  Fortunately, most folks in this town think like I do (at least the ones I talk with).

Q) Do you usually initiate hugs?
I guess so.  Mostly it seems mutual.

R) Are you a very affectionate person?
Yes.

S) Can you roll your own cigarettes?
I've never smoked.

T) What are you looking forward to?
The next episode of Outlander tonight.

U) Do you have any tattoos. Do you want any/more?
No, and no.

V) Are you mentally strong?
Sometimes.

W) Are you physically strong?
I am a first class wimp.

X) Do you think you’re a good person?
I hope so.

Y) Name one thing you wish you could change about your life right now.
I wish I could see my grandchildren more often.

Z) What do you usually eat for breakfast?
Some mornings, cereal.  Some mornings toast or a bagel.  Occasionally scrambled egg on a tortilla.

No comments: