Thursday, January 12, 2023

A busy couple of days

 Well, I've made my diabetic eye appointment to check for retinopathy.  I'm waiting for the results to be emailed to me.  I had to postpone the original appointment because of  the weather.  Last thing we wanted was to drive the miles to Kaiser in 50 mph wind and torrential rain.  But now it's done


It's a simple "exam" that just involves taking pictures of both eyes to check out your retina.  I'm hoping they didn't find anything!

Walt and I had crab for dinner last night.  Ned, who doesn't like sea food, found a package of crab legs and since Marta wasn't feeling well last night, they were going to eat upstairs and we had the crab legs.


I don't remember when I last had crab, but a long time ago and this was a real treat.

After dinner I watched the new game show, Lingo, hosted by RuPaul.  It's essentially 
Wordle in a TV for Wordle.


It's weird and I haven't decided if I like it yet, but it does give me good ideas for words to use playing my own game of Wordle.

Jeri and Phil are leaving his family in Oregon today and will be here tonight.  It will be good to see them, though they will only be here for a day before flying home to Boston.


I've been spending my time trying to find contacts at 1SE and WordPerfect trying to get issues taken care of.  I finally got 1SE taken care of, but even hearing from WordPerfect several times and having them give me a link to download another copy, It still won't recognize my license number so I am without word processing and it's driving me nuts.

No comments: