Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Stealing

1. Three things that scare me:
   * cockroaches
   * big trucks on the freeway
   * becoming dependent.

2. Three people who make me laugh:
   * The granddaughters, always
   * Jon Stewart
   * Jerry Seinfeld

3. Three things I love:
   * blossoms in the spring
   * spending time with family
   * ice cream bars

4. Three things I hate:
   * Liver
   * Robo Calls
   * Bigotry

5. Three things I don't understand:
   * Why people hate other people they have never met (gay, black, Muslim...)
   * Why Bill O'Reilly is still on the air, and Brian Williams is not
   * Why anyone would kill a whole elephant for a couple of teeth

6. Three things on my desk:
   * Letters to answer
   * Washi tape
   * Spare computer cords

7. Three things I'm doing right now:
   * Writing this
   * Watching NCIS
   * Planning dinner

8. Three things I want to do before I die:
   * Take the inland passage to Alaska
   * See Iguacu Falls
   * Explore the Sagrada Familia

9. Three things I can do:
   * Wiggle my ears
   * Make a multi-course Chinese dinner
   * Decorate a cake

10. Three things I can't do:
   * Convince Polly to pee outside
   * Cook a good steak
   * Keep a house clean

11. Three things you should listen to:
   * Anything by Steve Schalchlin (Google him)
   * "Outlander" audio books
   * The radio show, "Says You"

12. Three things you should never listen to:
   * Bill O'Reilly
   * Rush Limbaugh
   * Sarah Palin

13. Three things I'd like to learn:
   * How to cook a good steak flawlessly
   * Portuguese
   * French

14. Three favorite foods:
   * ice cream
   * Dungeness Crab
   * roast leg of lamb

15. Three beverages I drink regularly:
   * water
   * orange juice
   * coffee
16. Three shows I watched as a kid:
   * Howdy Doody
   * Lassie
   * Superman

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

I checked in on Funny the World this morning. Is Ned going to shave his beard, too? Or just on top?