Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sunday Stealing


1: Favorite style of clothing
Comfortable.
2: Do I ever get "good morning" or "good night" texts?
Once in a great while from Jeri.
3: Have I ever kissed the last person I texted?
The last person I texted was our UK visitor Caroline who left today to meet her fianc� and go traveling around California, and no, I have not kissed her (hugged, but not kissed)
4: When did I last hold hands?
With Walt, when he was in the hospital.
5: How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?
Depends on whether I've slept in my clothes or in pjs
6: Have I shaved my legs in the past three days?
No.  Many, many years ago, my legs went "bald" and shaving is not necessary any more.
7: Where am I right now?
Sitting at my desk in my office.
8: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to?
No.
9: How often do I wear a fake smile?
I don't know.  Sometimes, but I'm not aware of it. 
10: When was the last time I hugged someone?
I hugged Caroline when she left this morning.
11: Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?
I don't think so.  I think everyone I trust is trustworthy--at least so far
12: What is something I disliked about today?
I was unable to sleep last night so I am working on no sleep.
13: If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
The cast of The Big Bang Theory.
14: What do I think about most?
What to write for tomorrow's "Funny the World."  Lately, however, it is the damn Kavanaugh hearings.
15: Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Definitely behind the camera.
16: Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
I don't really do much video chatting, so I guess talking on the phone.
17: Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Yes to both.  I don't necessarily believe there are aliens here, but it's the height of chutzpah to assume that in the vast universe we are the only intelligent beings.
18: Do I believe in magic?
Well, until I saw Shin Lim on America's Got Talent, I assumed it was all trickery, but I think he sold his soul to the devil and has actual magic.
19: Do I believe in luck?
Yes.  I know it's something I definitely do not have that others do.
20: What's the weather like right now?
66 degrees F and sunny.  Very pleasant.
21: What was the last book I've read?
A book called "Only Child," written in the voice of a 6 year old boy about the aftermath of the death of his 9 year old brother in a school shooting.
22: Do I like the smell of gasoline?
Very much.
23: What was the worst injury I've ever had?
I fell off my bike on a charity ride and dislocated my shoulder in 2003.
24: Do I spend money or save it?
Most of my disposable income goes to sponsor children through Compassion, Int'l

25: Can I touch my nose with my tongue?
No...and my granddaughter can't either


No comments: