Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Very Clean Sunday Stealing

SundayStealing.JPG (4681 bytes)

1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?
Oh, I definitely start the water and then get in, after the warm water has kicked in. Otherwise I have to deal with cold water before it turns warm!

2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?

Hmmm...if I did, it was so long ago, I can't remember

3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?

No. When I was growing up, we only had a bath, no shower. We probably took baths together when we were very young, but I don't remember that

4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?

Too many times to count!

5. How old do people say you look?

I don't know that they've said a number, but people are often surprised to hear that I am 68. I don't know if being mistaken for my mother's sister says I look very old or that she looks very young! Or both.

6. How old do you act?

Some days 13, other days 80.

7. What’s the last song you sang?

Wow. It's been so long since I sang a song that I can't remember

8. Have you recently become a member of anything?

I joined the International Union of Mail Artists and the Letter Writers Alliance (I am a card-carrying member of the latter group).

9. What are your plans for next weekend?

The calendar is completely empty

10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?

Closed.

11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin?

As far as I'm concerned, absolutely nothing

12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive?

Angelina Jolie

13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive?

Colin Firth

14. Does your family have a crazy uncle?

Well, he's not my uncle, but I certainly think (and I'm sure Brianna would agree) that Ned would more than qualify for the title.

15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country?

Not that I am aware.

16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team?

Well, Davis does not have a professional sports team, so you'd have to look to San Francisco. Whether they have "good" teams depends on the year, but I think that the Giants managed to look pretty good last year! (Ask me about the 49ers later in the season!)

17. What is the most unusual?

Most unusual what?

18. How do feel about the Goth people?

Well, I don't know much about Goth people, but I love Abby on NCIS and I came to be rather fond of the Goth couple on Amazing Race.

19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car?

Can I fix my significant other? Probably not. I can also not fix our car but Walt can fix some things. Isn't that what mechanics are for?

20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it?

No, but I wouldn't mind sending her on a camping trip into the wilds of Alaska with Sarah Palin and the Kate Plus Eight mom. Now THAT would be "the most unusual"

No comments: