Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(click the icon to play along)


Sunday Stealing: The Faceless Forth Of July Meme

1. Last movie you saw in a theater? Water for Elephants

2. What book are you reading? Ice Cold by Tess Gerritsen and The Confession by John Grisham

3. Favorite board game? Scrabble

4. Favorite magazine? The Food Network magazine

5. Favorite smells? the ocean, puppy breath, baby powder, fresh coffee

6. Favorite sounds? The crash of the ocean waves, babies and puppies making those little grunting sounds that they do, a big chorus singing in a Gothic cathedral

7. Worst feeling in the world? grief, depression

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? Is it light yet? (it's usually 3 a.m.)

9. Favorite fast food place? Jack in the Box

10. What’s under your bed? a litter of dust bunnies.

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….? try to use it to improve something in my world, sponsor more children through Compassion, buy a computer with much more memory and someone to set it up for me.

12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Only if Polly has had a big dinner

13. Storms – cool or scary? cool

14. Favorite drink? ice water

15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”? I'm retired. I have all the time in the world, so I would just do what I do already.

16. If you had to dye your hair another color, what would be your choice? auburn. Like Maureen O'Hara had in The Quiet Man

17. Favorite place to relax? right here

18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in? San Francisco, Berkeley, Albany (California), Oakland, Davis...all in California

19. Favorite sports to watch? Horse racing, basketball, springboard diving

20. Would you like to be born as yourself again? And live this life all over again? No, thank you!!!

No comments: