Sunday, March 10, 2019

Sunday Stealing

Queen Songs -

Bohemian Rhapsody - What matters to you more than anything in the world?
My children's happiness, health for Walt and me, my mother's final days/months/years.

Don’t Stop Me Now - What makes you feel unstoppable?
I don't know that I have ever felt unstoppable

Another One Bites The Dust - What one thing would you wipe off the face of the earth?
Only one?  Too many to choose, but among them domestic violence, violence against children, sex trafficking, poverty, hunger, etc., etc., etc.  Oh.  And the Trump administration!

Under Pressure - How stressed are you currently?
Less than I was before we moved my mother to her new house.  I'm feeling kind of relaxed right now, actually.

We Will Rock You - What was the last concert you went to?
Local musician Tom Fay was performing his "Santa Rhumba" with this Rhythm Kings at Harlow's in Sacramento, along with a short performance by Preoccupied Pipers, with Ned on the drums

Somebody To Love - Are you looking for somebody to love?
Nope.

We Are The Champions - What achievement are you most proud of?
How close we all are as a family.  I love watching my kids interact with each other.

Radio GaGa - What do you think of today’s popular music?
I actually haven't paid much attention to popular music since the 60s.  I prefer to listen to show tunes, or classical music, or John Denver.

I Want To Break Free - If you could move to any part of the world, where would you want to live?
I'm happy here.  I wouldn't want to live far from our kids.

Love Of My Life - Have you ever had your heart broken?
I'm 76.  Of course!

Killer Queen - What is your favourite thing about yourself?
Not much.  I guess I like my sense of compassion and my sense of humor

The Show Must Go On - What is something you will never give up?
Best Foods Mayonnaise.

Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Name some of your favourite musicians.
Judy Garland, John Denver, Haunani Kahalawai

Who Wants To Live Forever - If you could be immortal, would you?
Good God no!  The older you get the more friends you lose--just found out today a good friend is now under Hospice care.  Immortality can be a lonely thing.

Fat Bottomed Girls - What are some traits you look for in a partner?
Well, probably not fat bottomed.  A sense of humor, shared interests

I Want It All - If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
Happiness and contentment for my mother at the end. I'd like to see her be happy once more.  And a Democrat in the White House again.

No comments: